New Features

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am counting on people being reluctant to refuse friends request so I can have friends on my list ;) And I was completely unaware that people would pay you to be their friend, whats the going price and how do I get in on that?? LOL.

Interesting new (?) feature.
1) Look at the portal page.
2) In the second column, see the last poster.
3) Click on the name of the last poster, instead of the arrowhead to go to the last post.
4) You see something called guest messages.

Yes it seems pretty cool, this "friends" stuff... but the problem is... since I have been making myself scarce for a long time I have been visiting the profiles of the people I used to know well and checking on them before sending the invites, then I suddenly realised that this new future is showing "the recent visitors to this page"... geez louise, I think I am making myself look like a big time stalker...:ermm:

We are compiling a list of features that are not working or missing. We have added chat to the list. Let us know if you see anything else that should be added.

Colurs? I cannot make them work!:)

The "Be My Friend" thing is confusing me a little.
I know that the give karma is to let someone know when you really 'go along' with their feelings etc.
The thing about the " Be My Friend" is that here at DC we already know how warm hearted and caring everyone is. I cannot , or rather don't know how, to add the complete membership list to the invitation thing. However you are all deeply appreciated. You are also invited to share our hospitality, home and hearth. Just be aware you need either a row boat, wings or whatever you can think of ( broomstick?! ) as we are across the pond from most of you.:)
Thank-you for the 'invites' already given and readily accepted.
Come across and share the steak and kidney pie which is on the menu for tomorrow!!:chef:

That is number one on the list.

Great. Thanks GB:)

Oh goody, they're back.:) Here's a rainbow for you.
img_625776_0_f33bd0148e8be5412f00b99985e6762d.jpg

No colours on the PM's though?

Last edited:
Lotsa of new things to digest. Wondering about Albums. Have seen the feature on other sites, but not sure what they are all about. Is it similar to the Member Photos & gallery? What does one put in an Album? TIA

I made two albums, one of my family and one of our garden. Some of these pictures I had put in the member gallery before, but I like having them on my page where they are easy to find and organized into an album.

ummmm I think the birthdays are missing from the portal page......

Its all so new and different....

its going to take me a while to get th hang of this.....

Hi- I feel kind of foolish - I didn't know that there were individual message boards for everyone and you can leave messages on them-until today - I'm so sorry to everyone who has befrinded me and I kind of snubbed them!!! I still don't know how to send a friend request! Love and energy, Vicki

Hi- I feel kind of foolish - I didn't know that there were individual message boards for everyone and you can leave messages on them-until today - I'm so sorry to everyone who has befrinded me and I kind of snubbed them!!! I still don't know how to send a friend request! Love and energy, Vicki

Huh, different to pms?

I daren't try the friends thing because I'll only mess it up, but I'm sure the people who are my friends no it anyway, :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom