Today's Funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My hair...the only thing that makes me shower each day...so it can at least be clean when it does it's thing.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ugh, don't know what I would do if I had to wash mine every day. I'm usually good for 3. If I'm really lazy I'll pull the hair back at my nape and pin it so it doesn't flop forward when I lean into the utility tub. Then I wash my part. Bingo, looks freshly shampooed! My hair is finally long enough (just below the collar bone) so that when I band, twist and pin it on top my head it's pretty much in place. I haven't worn it down (except to wash it or go to sleep) since it got really hot - nearly a month ago, with only one or two small breathers. :mad: I'm afraid that by the time the weather finally cools off my hair will be down to my waist! :ohmy:

I have a really short pixie cut. I haven't had long hair since ... I can't remember when. Truly a wash and wear style. I look horrible in long hair. My picture was taken in the late 80's. That was the last time I had it that long. :angel:

I do this - for real - anyone else?

img_1282831_0_b82343336aea12055728095831034b13.jpg

Not that exactly but I do something similar. My base grocery list is taken from the weekly (or sometimes bi-weekly) meal plan, then staples and extras are added. Then it's re-written, sorted by store with similar items grouped together and in the order we are most likely to encounter them.

I do mine like Andy does. That way I don't have to rewrite it. I also have a list for each of the two stores where I generally shop.

What's cool about the "Our Groceries" app is that you can categorize everything. If you want to sort it by aisle, you can!

Mine is handwritten by store...it depends on how much is on the list if I re-write it in the order I meet it in the store. Since the store is on the way home, I stop off after work, most days.

The app will do that too, I break mine out by Costco, Asian Market, Grocery, Walmart, etc. And it automatically goes to all our devices.

Last edited:
The app will do that too, I break mine out by Costco, Asian Market, Grocery, Walmart, etc. And it automatically goes to all our devices.

I'm not buying a cell phone so I can get an app so I can poke out a grocery list. Pen and paper are just fine for me.

I am with you PF. And I do mine by aisle. Aisles 1 through 8 are mine, the rest of the store belongs to Spike. We get a months groceries in less than 45 minutes. :angel:

I'm not buying a cell phone so I can get an app so I can poke out a grocery list. Pen and paper are just fine for me.

:LOL: DH felt the same way. Initially he would look at the app list on his phone, and write everything down. Then he would lose the list, as usual. Took awhile, now he gets it, and I can add, subtract, and stalk him as he gets items and disappears them.

DH thinks we should get rid of ours, and go all cellular. I'm thinking not.

Back
Top Bottom