Truth or Dare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alix said:
Nope.

Have you ever hacked a finger (badly!) while prepping a meal and still served the food you injured yourself over?

Yup. :blush:

While making potato latkes I accidentally grated a sizable flap of skin from one of my knuckles. The skin was still attached to my knuckle so it didn't end up in the food and it didn't start bleeding for a couple of seconds so there shouldn't have been any contamination... I was going to trash the batch anyway, but my friends insisted that grated fingers are an intregal part of latkes and that it adds flavor (eew. :sick: ) and wouldn't let me let me throw it out. I put on a bandaid, wraped my finger in surgical tape and finished the batch... and I hate to admit it, but they were really, really yummy!

Ok, my turn... Have you ever dropped food that you were about to serve, picked it up, brushed it off and re-plated it when no one was looking?

Yes I did, I am not sure this counts but I did it to our dog Duncan, But Don't tell Barbara or I will have to sleep in Duncans house tonight :ROFLMAO: .
Ok for anyone have you ever put something in food because you were upset ? :(

Maidrite said:
Yes I did, I am not sure this counts but I did it to our dog Duncan, But Don't tell Barbara or I will have to sleep in Duncans house tonight :ROFLMAO: .
Ok for anyone have you ever put something in food because you were upset ? :(

LOL.. Paul likes his scrambled eggs with just salt.
when I'm in a bad mood I "accidently" put pepper in them.
( I"m such a mean wife!!)

sorry... can't think of another question right now... anyone else?

Whoa. Never put anything in food because I was upset, but I do serve my husband rice when I am unhappy with him. LOL

OK, my turn.

Have you ever been "creating" in the kitchen and made something amazing and then never been able to recreate it?

jkath said:
I couldn't ever do that dare! (I felt guilty not going yesterday so I did 1-1/2 hours today!)

but I will give you a truth to that: I never ever exercised until I realized my metabolism was changing and I was getting old! ouch! that hurt!

okay, my turn to ask one:
have you (insert your name here) ever taken credit for a meal you did not prepare?
(ah ha!)

Nope never done that!

Alix, This is me in a nut shell. If it tastes good from me its and accident LOL. Chocolate Rice, and my sisters have the recipe and I haven't received it yet, :mad: Dumb sisters!!!! :mad:
I put exlax in a chocolate cake once cause I was upset with a couple of people. I guess they sat on the throne for 3 days :ROFLMAO: . My Bad.................
Ok have you ever put something on in a dare ?
I put a skirt on once and walked about town. I must have been good looking even though I didn't shave my legs, cause there were people whistling at me :ROFLMAO: .

jkath said:
have you (insert your name here) ever taken credit for a meal you did not prepare?
(ah ha!)

No, never did that, but did the opposite - blamed someone else when the meal turned out disguesting. You did not answer, jakth????

Alix said:
Whoa. Never put anything in food because I was upset, but I do serve my husband rice when I am unhappy with him. LOL

OK, my turn.

Have you ever been "creating" in the kitchen and made something amazing and then never been able to recreate it?

I do that all the time, Alix. However, sometimes I am a creature of habit, meaning I have my favorite herbs and spices and have a tendency to use them in a lot of things. They worst was when I would make meatloaf, never measured, just threw stuff in that was in the fridge and what my mood was. Now I do not make meatloaf, does not work for one.

norgeskog said:
No, never did that, but did the opposite - blamed someone else when the meal turned out disguesting. You did not answer, jakth????

that was my question posed...
(but I declined Middie's dare to forego the gym for a week. I'm too weak...wait a minute, no, I'm too strong! hee hee)

Maidrite said:
jkath you are just bad, but if you don't do the gym dare, you must tell us a secret ! :ROFLMAO:

Okay, Maidrite -
You may or may not have heard this one - I posted it a long time ago...My neighbor and I get together to do "once a month cooking" and always have a really fun day together. We were preparing one meal that had chicken breasts, and after I washed the chicken, I put them into a bowl for their seasonings. Since my neighbor is very tidy, she started washing the dishes. After many plates, she picked up a bowl and there was a forgotten chicken breast in it, swimming in "Lemon Fresh" Joy dishwasing soap!
To this day, if we want to give each other a giggle, we call over and invite the other for "Lemon Chicken" :)

OK jkath that counts and you are silly, so join the crowd, your are next, we must get this going gain! :cool:

No but I had a friend that had a brother who chewed tobacco, he had a bad habit of using any cup handy as a deposit catcher, I think I got one of his cups never drank there again > :sick: :sick: !!!!!!

Yea thats how I thought at the time jkath, Thats just a nasty habit. But I can't talk I quit smoking last August !

Has it been a week already?

No problemo! I have not used any forbidden stuff and it was easy!!!!!

Good Job Choclatechef ! :clap: :clap:
Now what about your next Truth or dare ?
What Question will it be? You Go Girl!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom