Stuffed Chicken TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
So good my family loves this with pasta, rice, roasted potatoes.
We take 6 whole chicken breasts, pound to flatten dip in a 1/2 c. lemon juice. Combine 8 oz. cream cheese,mixed with 1/3 c. sliced green onions1/2 c. dry tarragon and some salt. Take about 2 tab of the cheese mix and top the chicken with it. Roll like a jelly roll and wrap each pice of chicken with a strip of bacon or pancetta secure with toothpicks. Place in well buttered shallow baking pan bake uncovered for 30 to 40 min in a 350 oven. I sprinkle with a little white wine about 10 min before removing from oven.
Enjoy
kadesma

no wonder they like this, look at the ingredients, you simply cannot not like this.
They love it. It isn't hard to make and once in the pan..you can do a salad and supper is almost ready.
kades:)

Just double checking. Is it really 1/2 cup of dried tarragon?? This sounds so good but the amount of herbs was a little surprising. Can you verify please! I want to make this!

Just double checking. Is it really 1/2 cup of dried tarragon?? This sounds so good but the amount of herbs was a little surprising. Can you verify please! I want to make this!
Sorry Laury, it's 1/2 tea. of tarragon. That's what I get for jotting down notes and not going over them.
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom