Thanks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankZ

Site Team
Staff member
In response to several member requests, Discuss Cooking will be getting a new feature to let other members know you appreciate their posts. This should happen this week.

We will be adding a feature for Thanks. There will be a button in the post, next to Quote that says Thanks. When you click this button you can say thank you to another member for the post and leave your own personal comment.

This feature will replace the older "Reputation" feature. The Thanks feature is a more positive and visible system for members to express their appreciation for your contributions. You will be able to view the comments in your User CP and, if you like receive a PM when you receive a Thanks.

Good point Andy. I have over ten million points to use. That should at least buy me a free month on DC.

I just got off the phone with Peggy. He's sending me a new toaster for signing up to DC's new premium Thanks Plan! My rep points are being rolled-over. Yay! LOL

You need to hurry, right now we have a special 2fer on exchanging points for rewards.. limited time only, this offer can not be combined with other offers, no reproductions, all models over 18, no animals were harmed in the filming of this.

HEY! Someone stole all my karma.

Yeah, I noticed mine was gone earlier :(
So is the Karma balance/icon.
Now, when they get the like button working, I guess we get to hit the Like button then send the recipient a PM with the usual short message as to why :wacko: Cool

One Adam-12 One Adam-12 see the man. Reporting Grand-Theft Karma. Other thefts reported in immediate area proceed with caution.

Send that officer this way my karma is gone too.. sob, sob all that hard work for karma points'kades

OK, I currently have nothing but a report button. And frankly, I'm a little irritated to lose my rep comments. I don't much care about the points or anything like that, but I liked to see the comments folks made and they are all gone now.

That was an unpleasant side effect. No thanks on that one.

Last edited:
OK, I currently have nothing but a report button. And frankly, I'm a little irritated to lose my rep comments. I don't much care about the points or anything like that, but I liked to see the comments folks made and they are all gone now.

That was an unpleasant side effect. No thanks on that one.

plus one :(

Oh well. . .so, when does the "Thank you" feature come into effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom