Adopt a Pom! Help, dog needs new home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PanchoHambre

Washing Up
Ok I know there are alot of dog lovers on this site so maybe someone can help me.

This summer when I found my Chihuahua he was in the company of a Pomeranian. This dog has been in the care of my neighbor until now. Health problems make her unable to care for him anymore so now I have him back and need to find him a home. He is a beautiful little dog and has a great loving and playful personality. I absolutely cannot keep him ( I allready have 2 dogs and a cat and work full time and it is WAY too much for me and he wont get the attention he needs here) but I feel responsible for him so have taken the burden of finding him a home. I need to do this quickly. I would like to find a home directly rather than go through a rescue but it needs to happen soon. he is young and healthy and up to date on shots. He will need some basic training as he has not been properly trained by previous owners.

here are some pics of him hes a cutie and gets along well with other animals

img_739888_0_bc23bae646e29534ea9bf36bbc6dcaf3.jpg

img_739888_1_9a4f54f1e61cdc545d5b34ed84f50bb0.jpg

img_739888_2_e67f10c1e81cda195cf1c90455c63234.jpg

if anybody has some advice on good resuces or is interested in adopting this little furball let me know.

Bump.

Best of luck finding a home for that cutie, Pancho.

Love your cat! Gray tabbies are my favorite!

Lee

He is a cutie.
Maybe post this under the Dusting thread. They are talking about Swiffers over there. That little guy would do well duct taped to the end of a handle :LOL:

Just kidding, just kidding..... :angel:

:) "He's so cute" :) I really wish i could travel to get him. I love dogs. Andhe would definetly gt lots and lots of attention along with lots of love and affection. :):)

Pancho, like everybody else so far, distance is a problem, but a cute little pup like that should'nt be a problem-somebody mentioned Craigslist, I agree that would be a good place to start. Its nice to know that you have taken responsibility for him when you really didn't have to.

Bless you for doing the right thing.

LOL ! on the dusting.. his poofy coat is having a hard time in my house... its a rough place for a little ball of poof.... my big dog HATES swiffers BTW... he wants to attack them! ...especially the wet jet... I have to put him outside to use it.... so far he hasn't mistaken little Poof for one yet... he is suprisingly good with little dogs.

We went to the dog park today and I have a few interested parties so I hope one of them comes through. He is an adorable little dog and deserves a nice home.

I am trying to avoid craigslist because there are so many rotten dog owners around here and people who will just use dogs to train fighting dogs or for breeding so I am trying to go through the "dog people" I know. My dog park buddies have been helpful.

I will let ya'll know what happens.

:) If I didn't already have three dogs I would take him. He is a cutie and deserves a good home and loving owner. I agree about Craigs List not a place to go. Pancho I'm so glad you are taking the time to make sure he gets a great home.:)

What a sweet little dog! Cute!!! Sooo have you been able to find a home for him yet?

aww he'e sleeping on my lap right now. Theyre all tired out from the dog park.. Some of my favorite doggies and owners were there today so we spend along time there despite the cold. I dont think little Poof has ever had so much doggie action..... my ruffians are tired too sleeping back to back so I have a rare moment of peace... of course all 3 were underfoot earlier when I was trying to skimcoat my "dining room" apparently spackle is exciting.... I hopefully have a taker I will know tomorrow night.. a friend of one of my dog park friends is interested... I have a couple other people too I really hope so becasue as cute as he is I am really eager to unload him.

I would love to come get him! He is such a cutie!

You might want to check with your local Humane Society. The way we got our dog was through the Humane Society. He wasn't actually one of their dogs, but they listed him on their site as a favor to the owner. We dealt directly with the owner.

:)Barbara

well it looks like the little guy has a new home... he'll have a kid and a german shepard to keep him company... I really hope it works out he's a sweet little dog but 3 was just too much mayhem for me. Its nice being back to "normal"

Back
Top Bottom