• 2 cups of sabut urad daal
• 1/2 cup kidney beans
• 2 black cardamom
• 2 green cardamom
• 2-3 bay leaves
• 2 tsp ghee
• 1/2 cup cream
• 1 tsp ginger, garlic paste
• salt to taste
• a pinch of hing
• 1/2 tsp garam masala
• water as required
• 2 tomatoes
• 2 tsp butter
• 1/2 cup curd
1.Soak kidney beans and urad daal in water for 6-7 hours.
2. Put the whole spices in the cooker and cook until 1 whistle.
3. Put the daal into the cooker and let it cook on sim gas.
4. Take a pan and put 2 tsp butter, tomato pury, onion, and dry spices into it.
5. When it leaves the butter add curd to it and cook it for some time.
6. Add the above to the daal in the cooker along with the cream and cook it for 2-3 mins and switch off the gas.
7. Use cream and coriander for garnishing and serve it.
Sounds like you just want the sauce, but not the protein per se?
In that case I would take any recipe, like chicken tikka massala, and half the amount of chicken, leaving spices & other sauce ingredients the same
(Or keep chicken amount but double all else)
And you'll have your extra sauce