Dinner Thursday 10-23-08

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i decided on sloppy joe. bought sauce on sale so might as well use it. we all need food that is lousy for us, once in a while.
i agree .. i love sloppy joes .. but i am the only one in the house that does ..
so its far and few between ..

hodge podge - poor dd had to leave before 5 so she ate bagel bites - my son had a burned frozen pizza, only one piece - and a bowl of cheerios, dh had leftover chicken enchiladas a friend brought over last night and i had a bowl of grits with cheddar cheese and a very special seasoning on it! theres always tomorrow night!

Sattie,
If you're really not sure what you want to do with those nasty old delmonicos, I'll gladly dispose of them in an environmentaly safe method!
We're having takeout pizza tonight for the grandkids, followed by a movie with popcorn.

Ha Ha Ha JohnL!!! I kept it simple, lightly seasoned and pan seared quickly. I had it with a sliced ripe tomato and some kidney beans. I have been on a steak and tomato kick lately. They are soooo good together! Hubby had leftover sghetti squash with his.

Zarzuela a spanish seafood stew with chorizo, whiting, clams, shrimp and scallops fresh vegetables from my garden served over linquini or rice topped with parmesan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom