Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
middie said:
okay all i had a very long day so i'm turning in. goodnight everyone. sweet dreams.

Good night, Middie. Sleep well!

Good to see you Bang!! :) But count me out on the tarot readings.

How is your brother doing?

I'm just grabbing a cup of coffee, spoonful of peanut butter, & a banana to go! I'm of with the kids & my mom for a day at the Norris Community Fest thingy. The land of free food, drinks, games, rides, music, & blood pressure! I guess they have to do free blood pressure screenings because of all the fried foods they're feeding people.:rolleyes: I'll see y'all later! Have a great day!!:)

Ugh...coffee...strong and black. I froze my butt off last night watching daughter #1 play ball. It SAID it was 72 but let me tell you the wind felt like about 2!!! I ache all over from shivering and I have it to do again with both girlies all day today.

Took a handful of ibuprofen already. Ahhhh, thanks for the coffee. I need another vat of it to take with me. Wish us all luck! It is SUPPOSED to be warm today, but it is still windy. BLECH, I have eaten enough shale already!

Ok....the cellar will be done Monday. Things are better here. Boomboom wil be doing Tarot Readings for free in the lounge.

middie said:
sounds like alot of fun crewsk ! take me too !!!

We had a great time! The kids had their first pony rides today while we were there. I was worried that Savannah would be scared because they put her on the biggest one there. She had a blast though & didn't want to get off!:mrgreen: TC got stuck on the smallest pony but he got on it like he had been riding all his life.

Last edited:
Awwwwwww!!!! :mrgreen: cute!!!!! I wish I was horseback riding right now. How was the weather there? Looked a bit rainy. It was pouring in Chicago yesterday. Huge storm. Alas no lightning. :( I LOVE a good storm! :)

Hey, we just got a box of Chayotes in. What in heck ARE these things??? :unsure:

And no tarrot readings please. Carrot readings.... yes. Tarrot readings.... no.

Last edited:
like damp i wanna go horseback riding now

Damp? :rolleyes:
*shrug*

Well, Im going to clean the place up, and then Im off to bed.
13.gif

Damp? :rolleyes:
*shrug*

oh sush i'm so sorry !!!! i was half asleep when i read that !!! i feel terrible now.
alix where's that coffee ???

Alix said:
Ungh. Coffee....cooooofffeeeee. *zombie walking to the pot*

EMPTY! :angry: *making fresh*

*Thier rushes over with coffee for Alix...* Here ya go...Whoops!! Almost tripped over the cat. Watch out, Alix!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom