Giving too much karma?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

QSis

Washing Up
I got a message last night and again this morning saying that I can't give out any more Karma for 24 hours.

What's the reason for that?

Lee

Maybe the DC bank will run out of karma, so each person only gets 10 units of karma?

Who knows!!! :)

OK, I am incredibly out of the loop here, and don't know how this got past me...I have never checked to see if I had any karma points, and so I finally figured out how to look and WOW - THANKS, everybody! What a generous and kind group of people you are! So sorry I wasn't being appreciative. Now I know. Thanks again.

I hate that there are limits. There are days I don't give out as much, but there are days that I could give way more than we are allowed.

:)Barbara

OK, I am incredibly out of the loop here, and don't know how this got past me...I have never checked to see if I had any karma points, and so I finally figured out how to look and WOW - THANKS, everybody! What a generous and kind group of people you are! So sorry I wasn't being appreciative. Now I know. Thanks again.
I love that, Karen! One of the best things about karma is that it's a little secret surprise that will be waiting until the recipient finds it! Since you've never noticed this before, you must feel karma rich!

I have to admit that I forget that forum Karma even exists! Thank you everyone for the generous points you have given me, and I will be more diligent from now on! :chef:

I hate that there are limits. There are days I don't give out as much, but there are days that I could give way more than we are allowed.

:)Barbara
Me too, there is nothing like spreading the joy and fun:)
kades

Back
Top Bottom