Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, friends. I've been quiet for the past week or so, because I developed pneumonia and have been in the ICU. I moved to a step-down unit yesterday and will hopefully be going home next week.

Hospital food has improved a bit over the last 20 years, but it's nice that DH supplements me with food from the cafeteria and local restaurants, when I can have it.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend last week.
GG

Hi, friends. I've been quiet for the past week or so, because I developed pneumonia and have been in the ICU. I moved to a step-down unit yesterday and will hopefully be going home next week.

Hospital food has improved a bit over the last 20 years, but it's nice that DH supplements me with food from the cafeteria and local restaurants, when I can have it.

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend last week.
GG
Oh, dear, GG!! I'm sorry to hear that you've been ailing, but happy to hear that you are improving! Sending prayers!

I'm still alive, you guys! Thanks for missing me. :heart: I've spent very little time online this week, opting to actually push forward on getting this house ready to go on the market. Yes, I know, we've delayed so long that the economy will probably tank before the listing goes up due to stubborn people who have no concept of the difference between a debt limit and deficit spending. Have these people never had credit cards or run a personal budget? Sheesh! Still, I can almost see the tiny speck of light at the end of the house prep tunnel.

Anyway, whenever I log into DC or FB, what would have been a quick few minutes seems to morph into several hours of my time suddenly evaporating. So it's better that I play keep-away for a short while. I'm going to step back for a few weeks and see if I can get us to the point of interviewing realtors. Finally. We will be eating, but it won't be worthy of posting in the nightly dinner thread. Well, except for Mother's Day. I know that will be a luscious meal - I'll be making it! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom