Good Eats for this Thursday, November 16/23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hopefully I will remember to get a picture later, but I am making white chicken chili for dinner today. It's a good way to use up a rotisserie chicken!
Due to my sciatica flare, I have had to table this idea. Instead, TB is making us cordon Swiss from the batch I made and put in the freezer last month. Hopefully, the chili will be on the menu tomorrow.

Call it American Chop Suey, Johnny Marzetti, goulash, beefaroni, slumgullion, or whatever. It's what's for dinner.

Photo - 1.jpeg

Dinner for me was veggie rice with a dijon sauce and the seasoned cooked tempeh. It was delicious. Mr bliss had chopped baked potatoes, corn, seasoned cooked tempeh with onion and mushroom gravy.
Chocolate chip and dried cherry black bean brownies for dessert.
MMMMMMMMM That was so good.

We ordered from a resto called Olympia Grille. It has Greek food (expected) and Indian food (surprise). We tried the Indian food once, it was really good. Tonight I tried some of the Greek food and DH had a chicken Caesar salad. The were fine, but not as good as the Indian food. I think it is a new extension of the Greek resto on the ground floor. I think it might be for delivery only. I think it is fairly new. We'll give the Greek food a try again in a few months. There might be more Greek dishes on the menu. BTW, Olympia used to be for receptions and banquets. We got married and had our wedding reception there, many years ago

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom