Help... alpiner1 seems to be locked out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spryte

Senior Cook
Joined
Aug 27, 2004
Messages
498
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
alpiner1 also posts at another board and mentioned being unable to get in here any more.... getting an invalid email address error. Will you please help alpiner1 get back in? Is there something I can tell her (him) to do?
 

MJ

Executive Chef
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
4,567
Location
USA,Wisconsin
spryte said:
alpiner1 also posts at another board and mentioned being unable to get in here any more.... getting an invalid email address error. Will you please help alpiner1 get back in? Is there something I can tell her (him) to do?
Let me check this out spryte. I will be back with an answer.
 

MJ

Executive Chef
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
4,567
Location
USA,Wisconsin
Can you ask alpiner1 to log in again? I fixed the problem. Let me know if you need more help.
 

alpiner1

Assistant Cook
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
3
Thank you Spryte!!

I'm not sure if I'm sending this to the correct place but I want to thank spryte for helping me log in!! :D :D :D
 

norgeskog

Washing Up
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
3,615
Location
Eugene, Oregon
That happens to me occasionally, but mostly when I am at my e-mail site and getting posts there and try to respond. She should let one of the greenies know.
 

MJ

Executive Chef
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
4,567
Location
USA,Wisconsin
norgeskog said:
That happens to me occasionally, but mostly when I am at my e-mail site and getting posts there and try to respond. She should let one of the greenies know.
I already fixed the problem. Sometimes this happens when they sign up.
 

Anonymous

Senior Cook
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
160
MJ said:
norgeskog said:
That happens to me occasionally, but mostly when I am at my e-mail site and getting posts there and try to respond. She should let one of the greenies know.
I already fixed the problem.

you are on it MJ, what would we do without you????
 
Top Bottom