Hi from New South Wales, Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Floras Dining

Assistant Cook
Hi all - well I am so new I am not sure if I have done this intro before!!!!:huh:
I am a great-grandma of 6 and really enjoy cooking, baking, inventing dishes - some not too good!:ermm: and generally eating and loving food.
I would love to hear from like-minded folk out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to discuss cooking, Flora! Please tell us about some of your invented dishes? Inquiring minds want to know!

My inventions have been hits or misses. On the hit side, I started to make some feta cheese, but it did not firm up enough...but it made the most amazing soft cheese ever! On the miss side....salmon mousse...sorta.....kinda. Even the cat would not eat it. :ermm:

Hello! Welcome! I'm new here too. :) and btw, i love australia and i would love to be able to visit there again soon!

Let's talk food!

Welcome to discuss cooking, Flora! Please tell us about some of your invented dishes? Inquiring minds want to know!

My inventions have been hits or misses. On the hit side, I started to make some feta cheese, but it did not firm up enough...but it made the most amazing soft cheese ever! On the miss side....salmon mousse...sorta.....kinda. Even the cat would not eat it. :ermm:

Hahahahhaha! I could imagine the way your cat turn his/her head in refusal. So cute. I shared your sorrow. Sometimes I make things that is so inedible it went straight from the pan to the trash can :(

Let's talk food!

Back
Top Bottom