How good are you at solving complex problems? What are your strengths regarding this and what are your weaknesses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of problems are you thinking of? I don't know if you play chess, but that is some of the most complex problems I do, when I get the magazine Chess Life every month (I became a life member of the USCF back in the early 80s, so I continue to get the magazine!), I go through the problems they have every month, with the answers in the back. I do them in my head, and often they are quick, but sometimes in many moves, and I almost always figure them out, even the long ones. And I play most the games they give, start to finish, in my head. Helps keep my mind avtive!

and besides of chess? i mean in a more general sense

and how good are you at bringing up some unconscious thoughts to being more conscious?
i think humor is contributing to this ability buy not only....

I only asked because it is very unusual for me to find someone from my Country on an English language forum. In all the years since I first had a computer, I have only come across a very few, and it is usually automatic to ask whereabouts they are. In such a small Country nobody is very far away.

when i was a vegan i used different vegan discussion boards and after telling about it to some Israelis i knew, some of them started to write there too (more than one place)

the names of the sites were for example.. veggieboards and veganrepresent

i think israelis are shy when they are "abroad" and i won't get into the reasons for why it's that way..

i like it that i met another israeli here.
i will not ask your name because i guess you don't want to say it..

where are you from N, S, E..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom