How to store fudge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jules582

Assistant Cook
I am going to make fudge for my boyfriend's parent's on Christmas, but I need to make it the day before (I just won't have time Christmas day!). How exactly would I store it? In the fridge? In tupperware? What would keep it the freshest?

It can be stored on the counter air tight. You might like to cut squares and put them in paper mini-muffin cups. Then pack these into a nice Christmas tin for the gift. It will be fine for that length of time--and even longer.

Yep...just wrap them up air tight...you can do what candocook said or you can plastic wrap the fudge...if you leave the fudge as bigger pieces till you are ready to eat...then that will keep it more moist for a longer period of time...Don't use the fridge...it is only one day and there is no need...just make it air tight and you will be great. Have a good one

Merry Christmas!
Robert
Chocolate

Jules, with all due respect to my colleagues here on DC, they don't know what they're talking about. The only proper place to store fudge is inside me. Send me all your fudge. I'll be happy to assist.
Much love. Buck

No clue how to store it, it doesn't last long enough in this house. LOL

Back
Top Bottom