in MSP and need my lefse!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
trying to rent a car.
having not much luck, but we'll see.
If I am fortunate enough to get one, will drive to Fergus Falls or Pelican Rapids and get Cloudberry Jam and Lefse! wish me luck!

boooooooooh hoooooooooooh.
I didn't find it.
I got the car, made the 280 mile one way drive, saw relatives and had a ball, but never got my lefse, no one had any made. rats! I could have bought it in the market but no way, I like the real home made stuff. oh well, next time, I'll give my family fair notice of my entering Minnesota, and hopefully, it'll be warm on the stove waiting for me. I need to also get hold of Sons of Norway for the cloudberry jam as no one there new what I was talking about.

LEFSElover said:
boooooooooh hoooooooooooh.
I didn't find it.
I got the car, made the 280 mile one way drive, saw relatives and had a ball, but never got my lefse, no one had any made. rats! I could have bought it in the market but no way, I like the real home made stuff. oh well, next time, I'll give my family fair notice of my entering Minnesota, and hopefully, it'll be warm on the stove waiting for me. I need to also get hold of Sons of Norway for the cloudberry jam as no one there new what I was talking about.

LEFSElover, I will get a telephone number for you of someone at a Sons of Norway nearest you, where again do you live? I have a district book for all lodges in so calif. Let me know. If you want, PM me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom