Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
An Idiot Abroad:Bucket List season finale. Good stuff, love that series.

Did you happen to see the one last season where Karl went to the Great Wall of China and his "hostess" made frog for lunch?

I think in some ways Karl is more an idiot savant. He sees things in such simple, straightforward terms and appears to have a mind uncluttered by political correctness.

I think also that he might have been better off doing the bungee jump and skipping the airplane wing. Poor Karl.

I opened up a new box of Cheerios, and found a tiny plastic bound package in the top of the box.

I am now the proud owner of an Anakan Skywalker pen!

I had no idea!

PrincessFiona60 said:
Right, get me all excited to go buy some Cheerios...:rolleyes:

Yes! They have Yoda, the droids, Obi, JarJar, oh my!

Last edited:
I'm smiling 'cus I got a new job today. Foodservice Manager/Supervisor at a Whitewater Adventure Resort. I will be overseeing operations at a large pavilion kitchen and three satellite lunch stations at various points on the river. One requires delivering food by boat every day. Looking forward to the challenge. Wilderness Tours - Facilities

If you look in middle of the photo you will see a round building called the PQ Pavillion(Presqu'ile). That's my kitchen. Corporate picnics, weddings, family adventure programs, parties, etc....

Last edited by a moderator:
Rocklobster said:
I'm smiling 'cus I got a new job today. Foodservice Manager/Supervisor at a Whitewater Adventure Resort. I will be overseeing operations at a large pavilion kitchen and three satellite lunch stations at various points on the river. One requires delivering food by boat every day. Looking forward to the challenge. Wilderness Tours - Facilities

Excellent, Rock!!!!! Congrats!!!!

If you look in middle of the photo you will see a round building called the PQ Pavillion(Presqu'ile). That's my kitchen. Corporate picnics, weddings, family adventure programs, parties, etc....

Yay! Looks like a fun place to work.

very cool, rock! congrats and good luck.

i've always wanted to do one of those pampered camping/whitewater trips, where the staff floats you down river to various campsites where they have food set up for you.

sounds like it's gonna be a fun job.

My parents are both in bad places, physically. So, knowing them, hearingthat my niece is pregnant makes us feel sooo good.

Congratulations, Rock! Can I come work for you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom