Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, ladies! The baby can't be more than a couple weeks old, but it's feisty!

Sweet Dawg. Love it.

My dog goes crazy if one passes thru the yard. I always have to check around the whole house before I let her out! LOL Because I never know if it is a deer, fox, coyote, cat, raccoon, dog or ..yikes!.. a skunk!

My daughter, SIL, and 6 yr. old Tyler just got back Monday from a 3-day trip to Disneyland, and Tyler hasn't stopped talking to me about it since. :LOL: He was out like a light within 15 minutes when they got in the car to come home. I'm not surprised, they walked 17 miles in 3 days! It was his first trip to Disneyland and California Adventure. :wub:

Oh, I bet Tyler was exhausted! Six would be a great age to experience that though. What fun!

And 17 miles is quite a hike for a little kid. Tyler, you rock! (Or walk)

Oh, I bet Tyler was exhausted! Six would be a great age to experience that though. What fun!

And 17 miles is quite a hike for a little kid. Tyler, you rock! (Or walk)

:LOL: I'll tell him you said that! He's a pretty active little fella anyway, so all that walking didn't really hit him until the drive home. He said his favorite was "Soarin' Around the World" - it's really awesome, it feels like you're in a hang glider and the special effects are pretty cool. I went on it a few years ago when it was "Soarin' Over California" and since I'm afraid of heights it kind of freaked me out :ohmy::LOL:, but it was still amazing.
(short version)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KxDH2BAgr4

Last edited:
I would love that! Carnival rides, the scarier the better, were always my thing. Though don't try to get me up on a ladder to clean the gutters!

I would love that! Carnival rides, the scarier the better, were always my thing. Though don't try to get me up on a ladder to clean the gutters!

I'm the same...so tell me why I offered to paint the outer door attic access with a picture at Mom's house...

The last thing to make me smile was eating some cinnamom bread I bought from the Amish at our Farmers Market this morning. So delicious.

There is a pup across the hall on the other side of the elevators named Nikki. She is a sweetheart. Once Violet saw them coming out of their suite when we were coming home from the park. Another time, Nikki saw us going into our suite.

So now, they both tug past the elevator trying to see if the other one is coming!

Her "Mom" and I can't help but chuckle at how these two have become friends. Once at the park another dog was bugging Nikki and Violet just stood and growled like a protective mother. Then they walked off together.

I'm the same...so tell me why I offered to paint the outer door attic access with a picture at Mom's house...

Maybe you could convince them to settle for a poster! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

poster,420x415,f8f8f8-pad,420x460,f8f8f8.jpg

https://www.redbubble.com/people/an...ster&rbs=f2bfd4eb-f11c-49f8-b6c9-52ab447549eb

Lookin' good there, pard'ner. ;) Looking a little more western and a little less Hawaiian.

Himself was at it again. While I was cleaning up after supper tonight, I was rinsing dishes with bare hands. At one point I pull my hands back and exclaim "ooo, you're hot" to the water...and Himself comes up behind me and says "I know". :ROFLMAO: Darn him, I never heard him walk into the kitchen! :LOL:

The last thing to make me smile was my great-grandson just won the American Legion Award at school. It is the third in our family. His grandma ( my daughter) won it when she was in school and my grandson Josh also won the award. I am so pleased.

Congrats to him and you too! That's not just a smile but a big billowing heart thump! tell him "Way to go! from admiring Grandma's and GreatGrandma's at DC!"

Thank you so much. The week before school let out they let the kids show their talent. Brody got up in front of the whole assembly and sang "In A New York State Of Mind". Even his mom and dad didn't know he was going to do that. It was a surprise. He was amazing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom