Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My son got this award at school yesterday. For being a good friend and never excluding anyone. He is the one in the middle.
FB_IMG_1495622143716.jpgFB_IMG_1495621984385.jpg

Sweet, Jon!

I was looking out the sunroom window again, and up wanders my friend, the doe. I started taking her picture, and she even posed for me. Then next thing I see, up bounds her fawn! It was tiny, even smaller than Beagle! Just adorable! They hung out under the birdfeeder for awhile, then headed into the woods.

My son got this award at school yesterday. For being a good friend and never excluding anyone. He is the one in the middle.
View attachment 26928View attachment 26929

Now that kid is going to grow up to adulthood and show the rest of us what a great citizen he is. Give him a big hug from all of us and let him know that he is a very special boy. The world is proud of him.

Sweet, Jon!

I was looking out the sunroom window again, and up wanders my friend, the doe. I started taking her picture, and she even posed for me. Then next thing I see, up bounds her fawn! It was tiny, even smaller than Beagle! Just adorable! They hung out under the birdfeeder for awhile, then headed into the woods.

Ohhhhhh how cool is that?? So where the heck are the pictures girl?

I keep smiling every time I see Violet prance around the off-leash dog park right across the street of our new condo. In her first years she had a huge back yard and then we moved to a townhouse with a postage stamp piece of grass in our fenced area. Now she has an even bigger "back yard" with a bunch of friends to share it with! She, like me has osteoarthritis so can't run like the little dogs but seems to tag along with the other senior citizens (she is 13 on June 1st).

When she is happy, I am happy!:)

Right now they're the size of a small postage stamp. I'll have to fiddle with them to make them visible.

Oooh, would love to see the pics Dawg, if you can make them larger. How fortunate you are to have deer so close by....not if they eat your garden goodies, though.... :ermm: :glare:

Jon, congrats on your little son's award. That is certainly something to be proud of, and frame-able.

LP, so glad to hear Violet is loving her new digs! :)

You're certifiable, PF! Love it!

Dawg, I want to see deer pictures, too. I guess you don't have problems with deer ticks? We're in a hot zone for Lyme disease, so I freak any time I see a deer, mouse...all those carriers. Once bitten, twice shy...and it was actually Himself that was bitten!

Farmer Jon, congrats to Zane, you, and his Mom. Good work over there.

LP, isn't it fun when our fur babies have a fun time? Almost like romping with them. Glad to hear you're all settling into the new digs.

We're a tick hot zone here too, CG. I'm constantly checking. They need to come out with Frontline for people.

Stupidly, I got so excited about the fawn that I took the pics with my phone instead of my iPad, which would have made the pics much bigger.

We're a tick hot zone here too, CG. I'm constantly checking. They need to come out with Frontline for people.

Stupidly, I got so excited about the fawn that I took the pics with my phone instead of my iPad, which would have made the pics much bigger.

Dawg, go to photobucket.com to upload your pictures...easy peasy and the best possible pictures from anywhere.

...Stupidly, I got so excited about the fawn that I took the pics with my phone instead of my iPad, which would have made the pics much bigger.

I'm not sure that's true. I just took a photo with SO's iPad and the same photo with my iPhone. There were within 0.03 megapixels of each other. They have the same resolution despite it's displaying bigger on the bigger iPad screen.

ImageUploadedByDiscuss Cooking1495742535.304249.jpg

Ha! It worked (I think).

That little leggy clump in front of mama is the fawn.

I couldn't bring up pics from my phone to the tablet, but I also have the DC app on my phone.

Last edited:
Dawg, what a beautiful shot of the doe and her fawn. :wub: And what beautiful scenery around your home, with or without the wildlife! Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Teddy went to his barber this morning. Not his favorite activity. Spike had an appointment and left him here after his hair cut. He is so mad at Spike that he is taking it out on all of us. He stayed in the bathroom and just stared at the sink cabinet until Spike came to get him. When Spike came back, he took him out to do his thing. He walked around the block and headed right for the door to come back in. And now he is still pouting like a spoiled child. He is so funny when he gets mad at Spike. And now he is pouting with all of us. Such a petulant child!

Back
Top Bottom