My son's lovely drawing!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My son Rory (age 6) drew this lovely drawing on my laptop today. It is of a porcupine character from an online game I'm pretty sure. What do you all think? :wub:

Attachments

• Rory's Art.png
    Rory's Art.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 9
It is Sonic, the Hedgehog!!
I had to look up what Sonic, the Hedgehog looks like. Sonic does not really look like a hedgehog, but is blue. I do believe this drawing is supposed to be Sonic the Hedgehog. I see the letter "S" and what might be part of the letter "o". Hey @LovelyLinda, what do those letter that don't quite show say?

Rory's depiction of Sonic the Hedgehog is spot on!

If you look closely at a picture of the cartoon character Sonic - he does have a ridge of hair/spikes down the back of his head. It is after all a cartoon character, just like Mickey Mouse, who doesn't look like a mouse with that colouring.

I had to look up what Sonic, the Hedgehog looks like. Sonic does not really look like a hedgehog, but is blue. I do believe this drawing is supposed to be Sonic the Hedgehog. I see the letter "S" and what might be part of the letter "o". Hey @LovelyLinda, what do those letter that don't quite show say?
It does say Sonic, I looked it up and yes I do believe it is Sonic the Hedgehog from a computer game!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom