New game- Person above

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maidrite is a ton of fun to have around. He can always put a smile on your face. He also loves to change his avatar :)

Jkath is as sweet as all the goodies she can bake, also she taught me the wonderful "Mojo potatoes" recipe!!
4.gif

Cara, lives in beautiful Germany and is really fun to talk with.

kadesma

Kadesma is a very thoughtful person...

Thank you for the get well card while I was in the Nursing Rehab Hospital. It put a little get up and go in my get go....
Marge~Dove :)

Pa, who has that way of making us all feel special..Thank you:)

kadesma

Just one meal, PA? :LOL:

PA always inspires me with her recipes and her good nature. Kads, I have to wear a bib when I read yours. :LOL:

Oops, I noticed that too :)

Barb, married to a very colorful guy, and whose little struggling-to-get-up egg avatar always makes me smile. (It use to move, didn't it, Barb? :LOL: )

Mish,

always ready with great ideas and fantastic recipes..Plus she is kind and fun to talk with.
kadesma:)

mish said:
whose little struggling-to-get-up egg avatar always makes me smile. (It use to move, didn't it, Barb? :LOL: )
It still does!!!

Kadesma--Lucky she gets to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with her grandkids (and so much time through the year)!!!

:) Barbara

Barb, one great mom and grandma..Wish you could get out here to see your babies...

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom