TGI Friday Dinner 2/5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Boiled, then Pan Seared Italian Sausages on a bed of Peppers & Onions in a Tomato Sauce....Fried Diced White Potatoes, Chopped Collards... Horseradish ...

Sausages, Italian.jpg

Italian sausage with stewed tomatoes, basil, red pepper flakes, onions, garlic, mushrooms and zucchini over rotini with grated Parm R.

Attachments

• 2021-02-05 19.15.37.jpg
    2021-02-05 19.15.37.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 48
Dinner was steamed corn on the cob, tomato & mozzarella salad, pan fried NY strip steak, and butter and herb rice side.

corn_020521_IMG_7730.JPG

tomato_salad_020521_IMG_7728.jpg

steak_rice_tomato_salad_020521_IMG_7733.jpg

We ordered Indian food. They must have the really good chef working tonight. The food is always good, but sometimes, like tonight. it is especially good. We had chicken tikka and onion bhajis as an appetizer. We had a vegetable korma and a ginger chicken curry. There was also roti and I nuked some brown basmati from the freezer. Plenty of tasty leftovers.

After what seems like a week of soups, we had food we could chew tonight. I made baked BBQ pork chops, roasted Brussels sprouts, collard greens with bacon and onion, and mashed potatoes. I actually tossed the potatoes in the oven, too, then scooped the flesh out to mash. I'm planning to use the skins for Irish potato pizza this weekend. Rye bread for sopping up the pot likker.
IMG_20210205_213153618.jpg

Back
Top Bottom