TGIF, what's for supper 2023 August 11?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
taxy, that picture looks sooo familiar. I'm sure I've seen or been there in Montreal. Do you remember just where it was?
I'm pretty sure I have seen and bought chicken from a number of places with those rotisseries in the window. They were all good. But, the one I was talking about was so good that I was bringing those chickens, potatoes, and sauce home to the West Island by bus for the first few years living out here in the 'burbs.

The one I mentioned was either on Saint-Viateur or on Bernard, on the "north" side of the street and not too far west of Boulevard St-Laurent.

LOL, omg, the memories. Alas I'm pretty sure the one I remember was somewhere around St Laurent Blvd. Had a friend who lived around there and I was in Park Ex at the time.

LOL, omg, the memories. Alas I'm pretty sure the one I remember was somewhere around St Laurent Blvd. Had a friend who lived around there and I was in Park Ex at the time.
"St Laurent Blvd."? Who says that? I have only ever heard visitors to Montreal say that. It's St. Lawrence Blvd., Boul. St-Laurent, or The Main.

This is meant as a, hopefully, humorous, friendly poke.

Back
Top Bottom