Thanksgiving Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thankful for the box of monitor wipes I keep nearby...especially after smooching Barbara's Grandkids. And it cleaned the mustard off the keys, too!

I am thankful for having such a great husband, who loves me no matter what, and who thinks I am the most beautiful woman in the world.

:)Barbara

um, uh, Barabara, I don't know how to say this, but I think we have a real problem here. We appear to be married to the same man! :ohmy:

um, uh, Barabara, I don't know how to say this, but I think we have a real problem here. We appear to be married to the same man! :ohmy:

Uhhh...make that 3 of us!:LOL: My sisters from other mothers!

I'm thankful for LP and Barbara. And the rest of my DC family!

My wife's poor taste, I am 15 years older and this beautiful woman gave me a chance padeswood 020.jpg

Uhhh...make that 3 of us!:LOL: My sisters from other mothers!

lucky bastid, that guy. 3 great wives. :)

i am thankful that i have a son who wants to do everything i do. even cooking!

img0734a.jpg

those were his cheese cookies. he ground up a bunch of snacks: cheddar cheese goldfish, sesame breadsticks, mozarella string cheese, and added some grated parm to it then asked me what we could make with it. so i fried them into cheese cookies. they were very good, i'd have to say.

he imitates me so much it gets kinda funny. i noticed the other day, when i was taking the garden down, that i could see out of the corner of my eye him imitating my every move. when i'd lean on the rake and wipe my brow, he'd do the same. when i'd spit, he'd spit. i felt like whistling the theme from mayberry r.f.d..

so, for my boy, i am truely grateful.

Last edited:
I am so thankful for my DC family! I have been fortunate enough to meet many of you, to talk on the phone with some of you, and to exchange Christmas cards with some of you. I'm going to have to live a long time because I fully intend to meet the rest of you!

:)Barbara

thanks bolas, princess fee, and k-l. he's a good boy, making being a dad easy and fun.

babe, glad to hear you're getting better.

Like PattY1, I am thankful I made it out of my first marriage alive and met my Ogre, Shrek and my Stepkids, who have given me Grandkids.

Bucky T, your little guy is sure growing up. And I think he has a pretty great role model.

Patty, I can totally relate to that one too on hub #1.

Barbara and Princess Fiona, I am very happy to share the most wonderful husband in the world with both of you.

I am incredibly thankful for my DC family. I can come here and all the ups and downs in my own life melt away even for a few minutes.

I am also thankful that I was able to celebrate our (Canadian) Thanksgiving and my birthday with my Dad. Six months ago we were not sure he would be around much longer and now he and I are cruising all over the place with my Sunfire (he gave it to me) and his fancy wheelchair. What a pair we are!

According to my clock, I'm an hour and fifteen minutes early, but I don't care!

Happy Veteran's Day and I am thankful for all the vets here @ DC, at home, across the country and overseas, Thank you for protecting me and mine!

As a Brit, a bad Jew, a Vet, I probably would not be here but for all the brave humans who fought. Thank you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom