The baked chicken farce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently lots of TikTok content creators are teaching people to do that. It works about as well as you would expect. They're also teaching people to cook chicken from frozen. I don't think that's a very good idea, either. Too many people want a super easy way to make gourmet meals and modern social media makes them think it's possible.
I cooked a whole chicken from frozen once. I was making soup and the chicken was fully immersed in water. I did an internet search and found several reputable sites that said that you could safely do that. I wish I remembered which sites. It had seemed likely to be safe, but I wanted to double check. It was up to a safe temperature in a reasonable amount of time. I was checking water and chicken temperature to make sure the chicken wouldn't stay in "the temperature danger zone" for very long.

Apparently lots of TikTok content creators are teaching people to do that. It works about as well as you would expect. They're also teaching people to cook chicken from frozen. I don't think that's a very good idea, either. Too many people want a super easy way to make gourmet meals and modern social media makes them think it's possible.

Ah TikTok... say no more. I'm surprised it isn't a trend to soak your bird in gasoline and set it on fire. Be sure to video the fire and post it on TikTok!!!

CD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom