The Sick Room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have been quarantined since Sept. 13. Just a few more days to go. Both my DH and I are fine. Our grandson had been here and then two days later he tested positive for the virus. He was so sick but he if finally on the mend. Now our granddaughter has tested positive, they live in another city, she is donig much better too.

JoAnn - hope your granddaughter mends as did her brother (?). Hopefully you will not get any symptoms.

Meanwhile I will send some of my dragonettes to all of you. Rub their tummies - they not only like it but it seems to help chase the virus away. :rolleyes:

Joanne, I'm glad to hear that you and your DH didn't get sick. Sending good thoughts for your grandkids. I hope they recover completely with no lingering effects.

I'm having an arthritis flare. It makes walking up and down the stairs challenging. I guess eating those potatoes a few days ago, after eating potato chips for a few days and tomatoes wasn't such a good idea. It could also be caused or worsened by the weather. Fall is making itself felt. There won't be any nightshades, except hot peppers that don't bother me, for a bit. :(

We have been quarantined since Sept. 13. Just a few more days to go. Both my DH and I are fine. Our grandson had been here and then two days later he tested positive for the virus. He was so sick but he if finally on the mend. Now our granddaughter has tested positive, they live in another city, she is donig much better too.

How old are the kids? How very scary for all of you......many hugs and prayers sent your way!

JoAnn - hope your granddaughter mends as did her brother (?). Hopefully you will not get any symptoms.

Meanwhile I will send some of my dragonettes to all of you. Rub their tummies - they not only like it but it seems to help chase the virus away. :rolleyes:

She is doing fine, she is quite the athlete. I still worrry though. Thank for the virus chaser.

JoAnn, I'm glad to read that your grandkids are doing better. That must have been scary.

I couldnt believe it when we got the phone calls. You don't
know what to do or say. All you can do is pray that they are strong enough to get through this. I am happy to say they both are doing great. Thanks for your thoughts.

Sorry to hear about that, JoAnn, but glad to hear the good news, and I hope that it continues! Prayers and positive thoughts go to you, and the rest of the family, in these trying times.

Joanne, how many more days do you and hubby have to wait before being tested? I believe it's 14 days after last being exposed and if you test clear, you'll be good to go. I pray you have the same good fortune as we did. Although I didn't know for sure I was exposed to Covid in the hospital, it worried me.

It's agony to be scared, and I'm so sorry.:flowers:

Joanne, how many more days do you and hubby have to wait before being tested? I believe it's 14 days after last being exposed and if you test clear, you'll be good to go. I pray you have the same good fortune as we did. Although I didn't know for sure I was exposed to Covid in the hospital, it worried me.

It's agony to be scared, and I'm so sorry.:flowers:

Sunday will be our last day of quarantine. Can't wait.

We are finally out of quarantine. My DH and I are fine, we never had any symptoms. Thank goodness. My two grandchildren are also out of quarantine. Emily is back at collage and Josh will be back at his job in a few days. Emilys parents tested negative and so did Josh's family.It sure is a scary thing to go through. Of course we don't know the future.

Back
Top Bottom