The "what are you listening to now" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found a disc last night, while cleaning out that computer room, and I hadn't listened to for a long time! I think I took it up there to copy for a friend, and it (actually 2 of them) got stuck in a closet, when straightening up so a friend visiting could use the room. It's a disc labeled simply Wake-up Music Disc 1, which made me dig around even more (and do more tossing!), to find Disc 2! These are all upbeat, and often really funny songs, that I copied from numerous CDs and a few albums (I heard one earlier by Buck owens that was only on an album, so the last time I heard it was on this!). You can see how many artists I have on these, and if you are familiar with the songs, you know what I mean by wake-up music!
Wake-up MusicDisc 1 by pepperhead212, on Flickr

Wake-up musicDisc 2 by pepperhead212, on Flickr

Jorma Kaukonen

A few old heads might remember Jorma Kaukonen's lead guitar with Jefferson Airplane, or Hot Tuna, or jams with Jerry Garcia, or solo albums like, among my favorites, Blue Country Heart.

Throughout the pandemic, he has provided online concerts. I've watched a lot of them. Here is one with longtime bandmate, bass player, Jack Cassidy. I haven't seen this one. It's set to begin in 16 minutes. Waiting for it to begin at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjJEAeYOdiY

That was so good! Almost two hours long.
I know it isn't for everybody. But I hope DCers find it who will enjoy it as much as I did.

Back
Top Bottom