Thursday's Dinner 7/15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Muffin Burger, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion & Mayo.... Corn, soon to be

off-the-cob...
Sweet Potato Fries...

Muffin burger.jpg

Brie, blue cheese, Gouda, smoked cheese, port wine cheese spread, smoked Gouda and beer spread, sopressata, pepperoni, red grapes, green olives stuffed with anchovies, butter crackers and Italian bread for dinner.

Special night tonight. Several of us are gathering at a neighbors house where the hosts are making their specialties; bourbon slush punch and tuna nicoise. I am taking a cheesecake with chokecherry topping.

I'm not completely over the migraine I got yesterday. Today, the migraine fairy visited DH. So, supper was another "grabbit". Sunflower seed and wholegrain wheat bread and knækbrød (rye crispbread) were put on the table along with cold cuts, chicken salad, cheeses, radishes, lettuce, DragonLady sesame noodles, dolmadakia. mayo, and seedy mustard. We just sat there and noshed on the stuff that appealed. The toaster is next to the dining table, as is the butter.

Late lunch of chicken, rice, and string beans.
Early dinner was just a desert of berries and cottage cheese with pomegranate molasses.
IMG_20210715_141020289.jpg
IMG_20210715_201107545.jpg

After we had garden salads, Himself went out to grill teriyaki marinated chicken breasts. Meanwhile, I stir fried carrots and sugar snap peas while the rice steamed. A little sprinkle of black sesame seeds for fun. IMG_20210715_205508490.jpg

Back
Top Bottom