Tuesday's Dinner - 8/30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Too hot to cook !
Ham & Provolone Chef's Salad ...

Salad, Chef's 8-30-22.jpg

Made mine quite early, so guess it was "linner". Chicken breast with sauce, grapes, extra sauce on the Spinach 'n ricotta ra ioli.
Fantastic and enuf for lunch tomorrow.
20220830_132408.jpg

So said, "Why don't you make something that uses up all these vegetables before the go bad."

So I cut up some pork, sautéed it. Cooked some onion, mushroom, broccoli, garlic tomato, Italian seasoning, white wine and butter. We had that over rice.

IMG_0289.jpg

Last edited:
I made a small French omelette with Feta and chopped red onion. For the veg, it was broccoli salad. There wasn't quite as much broccoli as I wanted, so added some cauliflower. That made for a satisfying supper.

Omelette and broccoli salad 2.jpg Omelette and broccoli salad.jpg

Last edited:
Everything is looking pretty darned yummy! We're having a variety of must-goes tonight. Instead of salads, we started with watermelon and blueberries. Himself will finish the little bit of shrimp boil; if he's still hungry there are plenty of pork riblets. I sautéed tired mushrooms, covered them with a pile of spinach, topped that with the ⅓ chicken breast from the last grilling, finished off with the last slice of sharp American and some Cheddar. After all that wholesome food, I'd really like a slab of chocolate cake with fudgy chocolate icing. Not gonna happen.20220830_200810.jpg

Dinner last night – Pot roast, steamed broccoli, mashed red & yellow potatoes with chives, and au jus.

pot_roast_083022_img_0014-jpg.52371

Mr bliss is traveling, so I had baked french 'fried' potatoes (no oil) with mustard dressing, steamed broccoli. Oat-date-banana cookies. Lavender peach nice-cream.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom