Weds, March 8th, '23 WOMEN'S DAY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to the kitchen to start supper. I cleared up a bit from today's grocery delivery. I thought about getting potatoes out of a drawer at the bottom of the fridge and I just couldn't muster the spoons to do that. So, we ordered from Thai Express. I had the pad Thai and DH had the pad see ew. It was pretty good.

We had bowls of glass noodle soup. I should have broken the noodles before I put them into the soup. A knife came in handy for the big baby boy choy, too.

20230308_214054.jpg

Sveryone's supper sounds super! I love Thai Express, haven't found one here, yet. Glass noodle soup, yummm. Ziti! another yum.
Larry, what/how are the Grape leaf. Did you make it? Grape leaves in a jar?

last night's dinner was so good. A bowl of italian lentil/farro soup, it has a tomato seasoned sauce, and ww toast w/avocados. So good, crunchy, creamy, soothing, filling!

Larry, what/how are the Grape leaf. Did you make it? Grape leaves in a jar?
Although I've made them in the past, these were in a can ( stuffed with rice, herbs) in a lemony brine. When I do make them, I get the leaves in a jar. I then make the filling , stuff and roll. Lay in a pot filled with lemony brine and boil. I have the specific , just going off the top of my head now.

For the tabouli - like dish, I soak the bulgar wheat with salty lemony water until hydrated. I then add onions, cut up stuffed grape leaves and olive oil and mix up.

Attachments

• Grape leaves 3.png
    Grape leaves 3.png
    553.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Grape Leaves 2 .png
    Grape Leaves 2 .png
    595.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Grape leaves.png
    Grape leaves.png
    421.7 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom