What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cheryl, while we love spending time with the kids, that visit isn't until next month. Right now I should be sleeping, since we leave sometime today (Monday) for Fort Myers Beach, FL. After a week in "our" timeshare starting this Friday, we'll head to the middle of the state and spend the better part of the next week bunking with my SIL and her hubby in the timeshare they just booked! We'll head home sometime around Nov. 20th, probably routing ourselves through VA so we can catch up with Got Garlic and her DH. I think we might celebrate our 45th anniversary at one of the historic taverns in Historic Williamsburg. Gotta get home early enough before Turkey Day, though, so I can get a few supplies for a small dinner.

As I said, I should be sleeping. However, Himself always does all the driving the first day - and he's sleeping right now. I'll drag myself out of bed, stumble through making sandwiches for the road, and sleep in the car until my bladder clock goes off. :LOL: We'll share driving, kinda, the rest of the way. He does the lion's share of it, though. At least the car is packed except for the last-minute things, thank goodness.

I'm prepping today for cataract surgery tomorrow on one eye.. The other will be done in two weeks..

I didn't put this in "The Sick Room" thread as, I'm not sick.. :)

Ross

I'm prepping today for cataract surgery tomorrow on one eye.. The other will be done in two weeks..

I didn't put this in "The Sick Room" thread as, I'm not sick.. [emoji2]

Ross
Good luck with the surgery. A friend of mine had each of her eyes done a couple years ago. She had no problems, and gave Himself a pep talk about getting his done. Himself has an appointment with his eye doctor next month and will probably be having his eyes fixed this winter.

Good luck with the surgery. A friend of mine had each of her eyes done a couple years ago. She had no problems, and gave Himself a pep talk about getting his done. Himself has an appointment with his eye doctor next month and will probably be having his eyes fixed this winter.

Thank you.. Jeannie has had both her eyes done so, no way can I whine.. ;)

Ross

Got the last of the beans out and Just about done with cover crop. 900 acres of corn to go yet. Image.jpgIMG_20191103_150446.jpg

Just finished reading all 1504 true facts from the snapple.com website so now I don't have to buy Snapple anymore.:LOL:

I didn't put this in "The Sick Room" thread as, I'm not sick.. :)

Ross

Ross, I've had the surgery on both eyes and it was a piece of cake. Since I had worn contact lenses with mono vision for years, I paid a lot extra beyond insurance to have the surgery done that way so I wouldn't have to wear glasses which I can't stand.
I know you'll do just fine, but I sure understand that it's always a concern when it's your eyes and not someone else.

;)

Wow, Farmer Jon....that's a heck of a lot of land you've got there. :ohmy: I always enjoy your posts.

Ross, will be thinking of you. I haven't had cataract surgery but have known many who have and they've said it was a very easy and painless procedure. Yes, triple bypass would be more concerning! Check back in when you can.

Wow, Farmer Jon....that's a heck of a lot of land you've got there. :ohmy: I always enjoy your posts.

Ross, will be thinking of you. I haven't had cataract surgery but have known many who have and they've said it was a very easy and painless procedure. Yes, triple bypass would be more concerning! Check back in when you can.

Thank you, Cheryl..
All done.. Went well and the best part was breakfast afterward.. :)

Ross

Getting ready to shampoo bedroom carpeting. Bought a rug shampooer some years ago and it's paid for itself over the years.

We're slowly getting ready to roll out of the hotel and keep heading south. We'll probably be somewhere in South Carolina tonight, then on to St. Augustine for Wednesday night. All that is flexible, but we do already have a reservation at a Holiday Inn in SW Orlando for Thursday night.

Time to prod my chauffeur and get our show on the road.

Andy, what kind of carpet shampooer do you have? We're thinking of getting one so we can do deep cleans one room at a time...

CG we have a Hoover. It's about 12 years old. The Hoover website doesn't even list it anymore. I misplaced the manual so had to go online to find one. Hoover didn't have it but Sears did!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom