What are you eating Monday 11/27/2017?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's spooky in here MsM. I was looking up your Turkey Confetti soup as you were just posting that. http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f56/ms-mofets-creamy-turkey-or-chicken-confetti-soup-96973.html
I'll be doing a variation of your soup with what I have on hand and I'll post any changes when it's done. Thanks for the inspiration as I've been wanting to try it for ages. :yum:
Thank you Kay. I hope you enjoy it. And will be looking forward to seeing your tweeks. BTW I used sliced green salad olives this time without chopping them.

I made it on Saturday. I added homemade stock (made it with roasted turkey wings and put a container of stock and wing meat to the side for the soup) and my homemade gravy from Turkey day. It came out darker than usual because of the dark stock and tasted even better. I also added some chives I had leftover.

Last edited:
Finished the leftover Salisbury steak from Saturday's dinner.. Over noodles again.

Need a TJ's run so, its just cookies and milk for later..

Ross

I think plans may have changed. DD's want to order out.

We're having leftover Turkey Pot Pie tonight,
made this day before yesterday

003.JPG

004.JPG

It's spooky in here MsM. I was looking up your Turkey Confetti soup as you were just posting that. http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f56/ms-mofets-creamy-turkey-or-chicken-confetti-soup-96973.html
I'll be doing a variation of your soup with what I have on hand and I'll post any changes when it's done. Thanks for the inspiration as I've been wanting to try it for ages. :yum:

Thank you Kay. I hope you enjoy it. And will be looking forward to seeing your tweeks. BTW I used sliced green salad olives this time without chopping them.

I made it on Saturday. I added homemade stock (made it with roasted turkey wings and put a container of stock and wing meat to the side for the soup) and my homemade gravy from Turkey day. It came out darker than usual because of the dark stock and tasted even better. I also added some chives I had leftover.

YUMMMMM!! I left my report on your recipe thread MsM.

Was supposed to be butternut squash soup and turkey-ham-Muenster panini on cranberry-walnut bread. It took me so long to prep the squash that the soup is delayed, but at least it's ready for tomorrow! In the meantime, I took out small casseroles of previously made mac-and-cheese, cooked up some fresh green beans (seasoned with Spice House "Lake Shore Drive" blend), and heated up slices of ham. We'll be getting a lot of mileage from that 9-pounder. :LOL:

Attachments

• 20171127_213229.jpg
    20171127_213229.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 138
Back
Top Bottom