What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today for lunch was deli ham on 1 slice of honey wheat bread. Finished the 1/2 bag of harvest cheddar sun chips & a few baby carrots.

Now you are back on track. Glad to see the protein. Great job. :angel:

Thanks Addie, hope all is well with you & your family.:angel:
Similiar lunch for me today: Deli ham, yellow mustard & fresh pineapple on honey wheat. 1, 12" stalk of celery with a side of ranch & 1/2 bag of harvest cheddar chips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two Canadian bacon sandwiches on soft, fresh WHITE BREAD and two POTATO halves from the other night smothered in sour cream.

I was doing well carb-wise until we wandered past the bakery...had french cruellers dipped in chocolate. Why is chocolate so good?

I was doing well carb-wise until we wandered past the bakery...had french cruellers dipped in chocolate. Why is chocolate so good?

Ah, don't despair. They are discovering that dark chocolate is not only so good, but so good for you. It is the excuse I use when I buy a Mounds bar or a York Patty. About once or twice a year. I should just pig out on a large bar of dark chocolate and get really healthy. :angel:

Lunch Today...

Lunch is my veggie meal, so salad or cold plates are my choices. Today I shredded some lettuce, tossed in a handful of dried cranberries and some toasted sliced almonds, half a seeded and diced cucumber, and some diced red bell pepper. Then drizzled it all with my very own :chef: blackberry balsamic dressing. Oh so yummy!

Now that is what I like to see. Veggies with protein. Keep up the effort. Luv Ya! :angel:
Thank you Addie, preciate your support:angel: Love u too!:angel:

I liked lunch so well yesterday I had the same today: Fresh vegetables with chicken breast & rice.

Back
Top Bottom