What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
High of 84F. another beautiful day. Cooled off & getting overcast early evening, rain predicted for tomorrow, nice cool breeze & 72F now at 9 pm in SE S.D.

Unbelievable. We just flew back from Mexico only to find our home weather was even warmer! WTH???

Welcome Home!

Flagstaff, AZ is digging out of 14 inches of snow.

It just started snowing here, 34°F but feels like 27°F with the wind. Guess I better dig a coat out.

PrincessFiona60 said:
Welcome Home!

Flagstaff, AZ is digging out of 14 inches of snow.

It just started snowing here, 34°F but feels like 27°F with the wind. Guess I better dig a coat out.

Thanks, Princess! Stay warm! I saw Flagstaff on the news. Crazy.

Almost 80°along the river today, and all my daffodils, pushkins and squill are abloom.

Here it is sunny and a little brisk - colder than the middle of March should be. But some of the communities around us are having heavy snowfall so I will take a little chill in the air! ;)

It's been reaching into the 80s lately. With no breeze and high humidity, I've been tempted to run the a/c, but have resisted so far.

Overcast with light rain off & on all day. It's 54F now at 7:30pm. Cool breeze most of the day in SE S.D.

Right now it is 61ºF. It was really warm out today. We could have used the ac. But we have a law that requires landlords provide heat until the end of May. So tomorrow our Boston City Council is holding a hearing on changing the law. I got a phone call from my representative asking me to appear and speak on behalf of the elderly. I wrote a letter last fall and sent copies to every person I could think of. I guess it worked.

We are breaking all kinds of weather temps. Global warming happening here in Boston. :)

Currently 73°, got up to 84 today along the river. We've had at least 7 record breakers so far this month.

Partly cloudy, but the sun is out pretty good.... temp is around 38 F.

We are expecting snow/rain showers tomorrow. If there is more snow than rain, it never lasts. That is just in the mountains.

Last edited:
73° F partly cloudy but still beautiful. Just came from a gorgeous botanical garden walk. Perfect day for yard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom