What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill breeze all day. Should have worn a coat that blocked the wind, instead of my favorite sweater.

warm today, all the way up to 9C (48F) and currently 5C (41F). We went for a walk. All the piles of snow are melting.

High of 47F here in SE S.D. today. The moon was beautiful early this morning, a big orange ball. Most of the snow is melted here. Beautiful sunny day.

43°, really windy. We may be able to see the Northern Lights after midnight tonight!

High of 76F here. Beautiful day! It's 72F now & it's 7:30 pm & just starting to get dark. I love this time change.

murky sunshine, maybe 60. we are expecting the worst rain storm of the season to start tonight. then i will hunker down and sew. sometimes hard to do when sunny and i would rather be outside.

Rainy and wonderful all day, I had the blinds open at work so I could watch the clouds...as soon as I got off work, and could take a leisurely stroll in the rain, the sun came out...humph!

High of 80F today. Another beautiful day in SE S.D. It's 76F now At 9 pm with a cool breeze. The neighbor next door has a fire pit going, I love the smell of burning wood in the light breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom