What's the lunch wagon bringin' II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I fixed Kitchennisse's Chicken Lombardi for dinner last night and could not finish it. Today what was left made a wonderful sandwich, open face on toasted sourdough bread with just a little mayo, some almond stuffed green garlic olives, some chips and coffee. If you have not tried that recipe, I recommend that you do. Find it in the chicken forum.

1/2 a ham sandwich and mac salad. Have to load up on those carbs. They are GOOOOD for me. No, really they are! Yep. I believe it!! LOLOLOLOLOL!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

We're going to have dinner for lunch tomorrow, since I gotta work tomorrow night. So we're making Italian Breaded Pork Chops, Green Beans, And Dirty Rice.

I was out amoung them today, Trader Joe's and all around, had lunch today at cute little placed called Johnny Ocean's and it is rather a Carribean type food restaurant. They offered a salmon burger, and I thought it would be canned salmon seasoned and made into a patty, NOT it is a thin slice of fresh wild salmon with special tartar sauce, lettuce, tomatoe, onion, and cheese, wonderful delight. I usually make them with canned salmon. It came with fries and I had a cup of coffee.

Back
Top Bottom