Who's got pictures??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who has pictures? I DO I DO! I am so pleased with myself for figuring this out (with a little help from my friends!)

when my daughter was young , she raised nubin goats. cutest thing you ever saw.

a pack of wild dogs killed almost all of them. she never raised them again.

babe:(

oh babe, that is so heart breaking. I have heard of that happening. Dogs and coyotes are real threats to goats. That is why we do not have dogs. The instant we no longer have goats, we will get dogs again.

New Pictures!

Recent pix from Ocean City and a few others added in a new album! I want another of those drinks on the album cover, too!

nice pictures, the broccoli looks interesting. do you have recipe posted some where?

babe:chef:
If you are referring to my photos, the one with the baby broccoli and the king prawns is called King Prawns and Pancetta Fried Rice. But you can put anything in the fried rice and just put the prawns on top for garnishing. I cannot follow a recipe religiously. As for the broccoli, I washed them, then stir fry them briefly in light soy sauce that is why it is a little bit darkish in colour but it taste nice...and I like broccoli.

If your message is not for me, forget I mention this...:LOL:

ok, I got around to posting some! Not very many, but it s a start.

Seems that every time I was trying to upload more then 2, I would get the error message.

Check em out, I would like to know what y'all think!

Have you tried shooting in RAW? If not, you really should. Some of your shots are really really good. With a little tweaking with a RAW program they could be amazing!!! If you are interested then let me know and I will PM you a link to an excellent free program.

I was shooting in both raw and jpeg fine, and I have raw shooter, but have had issues learning the program so I got discouraged and went back to full jpeg. I still have duplicates in all raw too, but haven't done any, if any editing.

If you feel like trying RAW again then check out RAW Shooter Essentials. It is a free program. Adobe bought them a few years ago because they were a better product than what was being offered in Photoshop. Unlike Photoshop though, this is a simple program to use. It just uses sliders so it is simple to edit things. If the photo is too dark you move the exposure slider up a little and it gets brighter. It takes me just a few seconds to edit each photo. It is an amazing program and so very easy to use.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom