Valentines Day Menu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure, but won't post until after because Buck's bound to see what's up. Also working on atmosphere.:rolleyes:

We were discussing Valentine's Day this weekend and realized in the more than 30 years we've been together, we've never gone out. Doesn't bother either of us because we've always been able to create memorable occasions no matter where we are.

corazon90 said:
What kind of cake is that lulu?

Don't know what we'll be doing. dh mentioned it a few days ago and I said "I dunno, what do you want?" His response, "I dunno." :LOL: Then he said something about chocolate.

Hoping for more ideas...

Sorry missed this! Its a chocolate rasberry cake....I cannot remember what reciope I used for the chocolate cake, but it was a rich and moist cake, sanwiched together with whipped cream and lightly crushed raspberries, covered in a pourable ganache type icing (what a mess that was, it got all under the papaer I had tried to prtect the undersized pink plate with, lol) and then just raspberries on top.

I think DH is planning to take me out now :ermm: OK, well, that's fine too I suppose. I have hinted that Argentinian might be the way to go -steak and salad- as I won't want a heavy meal that night:angel: ;)

Back
Top Bottom