What's for Dinner, Monday April 5th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
I suppose many of you are having Easter leftovers. Unfortunately I don't have any because we went out for Easter dinner this year :(.

I have some cooked ground beef in the freezer so am thinking either chili or shepherd's pie. Oh yeah, we do still have plenty of leftover trifle!

How about you?

Easter leftovers have been reserved for another day. I froze the leftover beef.

I'm defrosting some chicken breasts. Not sure what I'm doing with them yet.

I have a couple of twice baked potatoes left. One will accompany my chicken. SO is still low carbing.

A salad consisting of greens, a little Chevre, bacon and tuna with a tarragon vinaigrette, served with a Pouilly-Fuise. I was skeptical that the Chardonnay would work, but I was pleasantly mistaken.

Easter leftovers have been reserved for another day. I froze the leftover beef.

I'm defrosting some chicken breasts. Not sure what I'm doing with them yet.

I have a couple of twice baked potatoes left. One will accompany my chicken. SO is still low carbing.

I pan roasted two chicken breast halves. I used mine to make a quesadilla. So used hers to top a salad with romaine lettuce and kalamata olive and feta cheese salad dressing.

Mmmmm, both sound good Andy!

I changed my mind. I wanted french fries so we had grilled ham and cheese with home made fries. Dad seemed happy with the change too!

I had carne asada fajitas with pineapple marinade, YUM! along with corn tortillas, sour cream, guac, fire roasted salsa, and cheese. Plus beans and rice, and cinnamon oranges for dessert. :pig: I saved two tortillas for later along with beans and rice. And of course I had a darned soda, lol.

Back
Top Bottom