What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry about the double post! It said that I couldn't post so soon after my last (it had been a few minutes) so I retyped and here it is twice! It's going to be one of those days....

I had a tomato stuffed with tuna salad.. I just stuffed a partially cored out tomato with a scoop of tuna salad I made last night and put a slice of provolone on it. I popped it in the broiler for a couple secs until cheese was just melted... was deeelish.. and I had a glass of milk.

PA Baker said:
juliev, that sounds so good--and healthy!!!
it was good and was different. I'm sick of the same old, same old. I got stuck on the phone for over two hours.. so it was easy too.

SierraCook said:
Sounds good, jv. I was thinking about having chili, but a grilled cheese sandwich is what I want now. But maybe I will have tuna fish. You see I am having one of those indecisive days.
my days are always indecisive. lol.. like yesterday, I didn't eat until after 7pm. That was the first thing I had all day.

SierraCook said:
Oh, jv, I could not have done that. I don't have to eat huge meals, but I have to eat something. I get cranky, if I don't eat.
look out when Sierra gets cranky.. j/k.. I get the same way.. especially if I have lots of coffee without eating. :LOL:

SierraCook said:
Oh, jv, I could not have done that. I don't have to eat huge meals, but I have to eat something. I get cranky, if I don't eat.

I'm the same way, too--cranky and a headache. And if I wait too long, it's obvious! My DH doesn't eat breakfast and I could never do without something!

PA Baker said:
SierraCook said:

I'm the same way, too--cranky and a headache. And if I wait too long, it's obvious! My DH doesn't eat breakfast and I could never do without something!
some people say breakfast is the most important meal, then some others say that lunch is important too.. what do you guys think.. I think breakfast is.

breakfast is probably the healthiest to load up on, but i rarely eat more than a bit of what i chop for the birds. lunch is usually leftovers that i eat around 1030am. dinner is my fav meal, but unless you go to the gym late at night, it's probably the least healthy to eat the biggest meal of the day...

Juliev said:
PA Baker said:
SierraCook said:

some people say breakfast is the most important meal, then some others say that lunch is important too.. what do you guys thing.. I think breakfast is.

I agree that breakfast is probably the most important meal of the day. My doctor told me that it is better to eat small, healthy snacks throughout the day then to eat a big lunch. I try to eat a balanced dinner, but sometimes it is hard because I get home from work and don't always feel like cooking.

I have to tell ya.. I am going to get a croissant (sp?) tomorrow morning and eat it in the car with a large coffee.

Back
Top Bottom