Help Me With My Problem.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello Zagut and welcome.

I think you first have to accept the fact that no one can help you with your problem. You have to want to stop eating chocolate and move forward avoiding chocolate one day at a time.

I never have any trick or treaters in my building.

Every year I preheat the oven in case a nice plump one come to the door, just kidding my pretty mwahahaha!

I put a small bowl of pocket change by the door, if someone turns up I will give them a few coins, easy and so far, free.

I love free! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Warning to plump children of Aunt Bea's neighborhood:

Do not dress as of Hansel and Gretel.

With love,
~Cat

I never have any trick or treaters in my building.

Every year I preheat the oven in case a nice plump one come to the door, just kidding my pretty mwahahaha!

I love free! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Recipe please?

Do you wish of this barbecue sauce or perhaps a rub of herbs?

With love,
~Cat

PS. They are very much more tender if they are not of school age yet.

So glad you're loving your nanny job, Cat!

Chocolate...that's a vitamin C, it is helpful for enjoying life, feeling good and making every day a funday.

Moderation...everything in moderation...no matter what Heinlein said.

I've lived at my current location for 20+ years.

In all that time I've never had a Trick or Treater come to my door.

Yet every year I buy a boatload of full sized candy bars just in case I get one.

Guess I don't want to be caught with my pants down if one shows up

If one ever does show up I'll be able to make there night in one stop. They'll get it all.

Now the problem is. No one showed up again this year. What do I do with all this candy?

I only buy the things I like because I know I'll have to get rid of it somehow. ;)

I don't think my butt can take the overload this year. :LOL:

Please Help!

As I write this my rear end gets bigger as I chow down on a Snickers bar. :yum:

Every Halloween I leave work, go straight to a restaurant, café, coffee shop or bistro, have something for dinner, then go see a movie. Thursday night I saw Escape Plan with Sly and Arnold. It was a pretty good, but not great, movie. Between dinner and the movie I was occupied for close to 4 hours. By the time the movie was over, all those candy grubbing little goblins and gouls were in bed so I could go home.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom