If You Only Had ONE Wish...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A hard one indeed. I suppose that since I can't think of one single thing that I need, I'll wish that all of you nice folks out there get the wishes you wish for. :)

I guess if I only had one wish ... it would have to be to always have "one more" wish left after my last wish. That way, I could wish up money to help people in need, and other things they might need like education or a home or health care or a job, wish storms away ...

I'm not greedy ....

This is a tougher question than it seems at first. I am still not sure what I would wish for.

My initial though was to wish that my family never had to worry about money ever again. We all know that money does not buy happiness though so I though there are better ways to use my wish.

Some other thoughts were to wish that my daughter is always happy, but then I realized you need some pain and unhappiness in your life to grow as a person so no matter how much it is going to kill me to see her go through hard times, it is something everyone needs to experience.

I thought about wishing to never have to work another day in my life. I like that wish, but still think I could do better.

I think what I have settled on is to wish that my daughter and any future children I might have, have a better life than I have had. I have had a great life so far so if there is better than mine then they will be very happy people and that is what I want the most.

Just ONE wish? Hmmm... ah, that's easy... I MAKE A WISH THAT EVERY SINGLE WISH I MAKE WILL COME TRUE FROM NOW ON.:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JUST KIDDING... I WOULD WISH THAT THERE MUST BE NO SAD, SICK, UNHAPPY PEOPLE, WELL LIVING CREATURE WILL BE ON THIS EARTH... THAT IS MY ONE WISH...

Mine is completely selfish. That DH and I stay in love with each other forever and never neglect one another.

Back
Top Bottom