Thirty-three and a half more hours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
That is when I will be done, done, DONE with my classes! But right now I have a huge paper, a huge group assignment, and a PowerPoint to do so that I will have something to turn in tomorrow night! In case anyone has wondered where I have been most of the last 18 months, that was it. Up to my ears in papers to write.
This has been me--> :w00t2: :blink: :dizzy:

This will be Maidrite in two days-->:punk: :bounce: :brows:

:) Barbara

Barbara we will look forward to you returning to DC after all your papers are done for your classes.

As I always say Take One Day At a Time.

YEA BARB!!!!! I have seen you up all hours of the night - I know you have been working VERY hard - I'm so proud of you to get it behind you!!!!!! :flowers:

Barb, that is wonderful news:) This means that we get to see you more often now, yippee, woohoo, hurrah:LOL: You have so much to be proud of..Way to go friend.
kadesma:)

This is US the last 12 MONTHS
1050.gif
! :ohmy:

Attachments

• Tater 1.gif
    Tater 1.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 85
Thanks everyone! It will be such a relief to be done. I was working all last night until 8:30 this morning. I had to miss church, which I hated, but fortunately my Sunday School teacher is also a high school teacher (and the pastor's wife) and she definitely understood. My poor poor husband! James (Maidrite for those of you who don't know he is my husband) has put up with a lot these last 18 months! Now I can be nice to him again! Ok, I'm back to work!

I know you will be glad to be finished. Glad you were able to spare the time to send me the recipes. I appreciate that.

Barbara,

Your hard work and sacrifice will be worth every grueling minute of study when you get your degree in your hands. I'm so very proud of you!

This is Maidrite very soon.
img_340873_0_a4cb19496034c545cac19ff8bbacd650.gif

Thanks everyone! I have really missed being able to spend more time here. I really love you guys!

You've done a wonderful job, Barbara, and like Maidrite, we're all so proud of you! Can't wait to see you around here more again!!!:)

Barbara, that's fantastic. I know it's very difficult to continue your education and have a life at the same time.

Congratulations on getting it done!

Back
Top Bottom