What is the worst pizza you have had?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a site, YT.
Clever Gear : Pizza Fork Set Of 2 (#51544)
I just Googled it up. pizza fork knife

When I was looking for one of those photos I came across one of these on a kitchen gadget site. And strangely enough.... not the site I posted the link to..... I guess they are in demand enough to have several sources ;)

I am with ya on that Baketech. The thought of pineapple on my pizza makes me want to give up eating for a while.

I came across the Thread from 04 while looking for something else. I thought it would be interesting to see how tings have or have not changed. Mine are Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, Domino's and Pizza Boli

Papa Johns is a love it / hate it pizza. they have a different sauce flavor that either you like or don't.

I do find Pizza Hut overly greasy.

Worse ever.. a self blackend pizza. Forgot it was in the over and it turned into a crispy black board.

My personal preference is that the pizza must have very good sauce, and a thin crust, which is rarely found here in Maine. So in reference to your question, pretty much all pizza in Maine is bad :LOL:

They are all bad to me..just don't like pizza much any more. Especially the popular kinds at pizza chains. I do like a greek pizza every once in awhile or a margherita (sp?). It seems like everytime I do find a pizza place I like it closes down:(

All, or almost all the pizza joins around here (except for the national chains) are Greek so all we get is Greek pizza. I prefer the thin crust NY style Italian pizza, but a good Greek pizza is excellent as well.

Worst that I've had, {IMO} Papa Johns. The best one I have had is a place here that is all Italian restaurant called Luigis. They have the best pizza.

:) What opinions do you have on Tombstone and other brands of frozen pies.

I say stay away from the cheaper brands of frozen pizzas like Tombstone and go with the more expensive brands like Palermo's, Freschetta, and DiGiorno.

The worst one I've seen is one I made, actually. My yeast was past the use-by date, so I doubled the amount.
I can't get bread to rise, but that pizza crust sure did. I kid you not...it got six inches high. I poked holes in it, and even tried slapping it with a spatula, but it kept puffing back up.
We had company that night, and ended up getting a lot of entertainment out of the pizza that ate West City. Actually, it didn't taste bad...we just munched on the toppings and pinched off pieces of the "crust" to go with.

I have to say that I don't consider Domino's Pizza. It is SO bad. Disgusting

however, when I was living in San Diego, I discovered that San Diegans like a topping of ham and pineapple on their pizza. Now I love ham and pineapple, and I love pizza, but to me, together, that's awful...

I also find pepperoni distasteful, but I am okay with pulling it off if whomever I'm sharing it with insists on getting that gunk.

The worst one I've seen is one I made, actually. My yeast was past the use-by date, so I doubled the amount.
I can't get bread to rise, but that pizza crust sure did. I kid you not...it got six inches high. I poked holes in it, and even tried slapping it with a spatula, but it kept puffing back up.
We had company that night, and ended up getting a lot of entertainment out of the pizza that ate West City. Actually, it didn't taste bad...we just munched on the toppings and pinched off pieces of the "crust" to go with.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:I had to give you karma for the long belly laugh-- and you're honest enough to admit that you put too much pizzazz into your pizza--why does a Lucy Ricardo episode come to mind?:ROFLMAO:

...Now I love ham and pineapple, and I love pizza, but to me, together, that's awful...

I also find pepperoni distasteful, but I am okay with pulling it off if whomever I'm sharing it with insists on getting that gunk.

So, what do you like on a pizza?

I'd have to say that Papa John's is among the worst I've ever had. Domino's is up there as well. However, I come from the Chicago area, and Chicago is a good pizza kind of town. There's few things I love to eat more than a good old Chicago style deep dish.

Are we including the english muffin and tomato paste pizzas my Ex used to make? :sick:
OMG I love those for convenience and inexpensive after work meals. Of course, I've never heard of anyone that made them out of tomato paste, we use Ragu or whatever spaghetti sauce I have around and Thomas' English Muffins instead of cheap store brands.

Back
Top Bottom