What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We watched Deep Water last night. It was somewhat disturbing. Mostly because I actually liked Affleck in it.

We watched Dog - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11252248/ - they call it a Comedy/drama. While there are a few laughs in it, I wouldn't call it a comedy. Tissue alert! And, there are some sensitive subjects too...so, I guess that's why it is PG-13.

All that said, the humans and Corgis enjoyed the movie. Stanley says, "it has a long-legged doggie girl in it, what's not to like!" (And, that's the reason we named Cadie, Cadie...because of another long-legged shepherd doggie in a movie!)

Romero, join the "behind the times club!" The last time we watched a movie in a theater was Forest Gump. We were so disgusted with the sophomoric script and silliness of the premise that we now watch movies (DVDs) at home. We have a nice collection, and don't mind watching them again--something new always shows up that we hadn't noticed before.

Over the weekend we re-watched Guess Who is Coming to Dinner. Gosh, I love that movie!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom