Thanks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now I want to know what we can trade 'em in for? Shall we start point wars? Someone hit me quick! Andy is ahead of me! :LOL:

No button for me either on the iPhone AP. There is a blank white square on the left with no wording next to it. :-(. I so wants to give you all thanks ;-)

Just checked the full version and the button is there! Thanks to all those whose spent the time to work on this. hmmmm .... no how do I thank them? ;-)

Last edited:
it's a little awkward since it falls in the same place as the edit button, but i see it on my droid - not using a mobile app.

imo, gui based systems should never have 2 different functions appear in the same spot. i realize that edit is only temporary, but still, it's bad practice. not the fault of the admins here, but rather the vbulletin programmers.

also, (just my 2 cents more), the only thing questionable with karma was the fact that there was a counter. the good part was the little message you received.

it seems we've tossed the good part for something simpler but kept the counter. :wacko:

the world will still go on, however. :)

Last edited:
spork said:
gonna send you a "thanks," somebunny...

Why thanks Spork! Whatever did I do to deserve it? ;-). There could be alot of thanking going on back and forth here! Thank you, no thank you, no thank you....
lol! Rofl!

shoot! I tried to give myself a "thanks." It doesn't work. It just reminded me that I have 0 points, and that I'm a dork.

You're not a dork you're a spork and that's something to be dang proud of!!:cool: Don't let nobody tell ya different!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom