Hi from PA Dutch Country

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Berry Gal

Assistant Cook
My names is Vanessa Fisher and I am pleased to have joined this community this morning. I hope everyone is ready for me because I have a lot of questions. I live in Allentown PA and though I am primarily of German descent I love all kinds of food- especially hot, spicy, low-fat, etc. (I just don't do raw). I am an English major and definitely a perfectionist-so I might drive people crazy with my questions.

I love to cook and get easily lost in a grocery store or market as I would any other kind of shop.

I have a lot to learn and already have some questions I'll be posting soon. I look forward to interacting with everyone.:ermm:

Welcome. And the first place you should visit is "Today's Funny". It will start you day off right. :angel:

We're happy to have you. Please, come in. Sit a while and talk turkey, or ham, or fish, or stew, or salad, or pie, or...:LOL:

Any question you could possible ask, I can answer, not necessarily with the answer you want, but I can answer.

We love to talk about anything and everything around here, especially food. Sometimes, we even talk about fishing.:mrgreen: But mostly, we talk about food, and the techniques for making it great.

Have fun, and don't be shy (Notice the comma splice? I added it just for you. I can also compose run-on sentences with too many prepositions, if you like.:LOL:).

You will love it here.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom