Manual for the Decosonic roaster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RRay10

Assistant Cook
:chef: Hello everyone!

I'm very please to be a part of your Community

I have a Decosonic convection oven with the manual and a quick reference general guideline card with how to: instruction and a cooking chart. I found this site today, surfing for a replacement bowl for my model 209B, I crack the bowl yesterday. My oven looks exactly like the picture Mike posted. I will fax or maybe email the manual to anyone who want's it (according to which is easiest for me to do). Give me a few days I'll be tied up tomorrow (always on Tuesday) .

Oh! does anyone know where I can find a bowl for my Model 209B 12 quart glass bowl outer diameter 1' bowl height 6 1/2" 3.3 gal.U.S. 2.5 gal. Imp.

Thank you RRay10

Last edited by a moderator:
Please check your PM (private messages)

As for finding a replacement bowl for a Decosonic 209B ... about your only hope is going to be getting lucky on eBay, or at a local garage sale. It seems you actually took the time to research our previous threads on this (Karma is being sent to you for this) ... so you know that the suppliers and replacement parts houses are now defunct. I really wish I could give you a better alternative ... but there just doesn't seem to be one.

Michael in FtW

Just about ALL of these types of roaster / ovens work pretty much the same, and the manuls that come with them give almost the same instructions.

I own and Aeromatic Convection Oven, which looks almost like the Decosonic.

Target was selling similar units, but I think they've stopped. These ovens are more than likely made by one co., and sold under under different names.

And they more then likely don't have a website, making it awefully difficult to try to find replacement manuals.

If any of you have one of these ovens and still have the manual, please put it in a safe place. I keep mine right in the oven itself. I do the same with the manuals that came with the stand mixers. They're kept in the bowls of the machines.

RRay- I received one of these roasters today as a gift from a neighbor - minus the manuals. I would greatly appreciate it if you would either e-mail or fax whatever you have to me whenever you get the chance. If you want to fax it, fire off an e-mail to me and I'll send you the #. Thanx, Baker

Last edited:
Decosonic manual

Any chance of getting that Decosonic Manual for the convection roaster either via email or fax. We haven't a clue how to work this thing and for something that is supposed to be so quick it has been an hour and the potatoes are not done yet. I think it is us! Thanks Carol

Decosonic roaster Manual

:chef:Hi all I just joined this site, found it by chance. I found a DecoSonic Convection roaster today in a thrift store. It heats up and the fan works but alas, no instructions. Also the thermostat is in Centrigrade to confuse me further but I had heard great things about these ovens. A check of the website was apparently a broken link...so no chance of finding instructions there. If anyone has something they can e-mail to me...I would be really greatful. Address is cmclendon@hotmail.com. Hope I am not breaking rules giving this out...didn't see anything that said I could or could not do that... Thanks in advance.. Mozziecat

I have a Decosonic convection oven with the manual and a quick reference general guideline card with how to: instruction and a cooking chart. I found this site today, surfing for a replacement bowl for my model 209B, I crack the bowl yesterday. My oven looks exactly like the picture Mike posted. I will fax or maybe email the manual to anyone who want's it (according to which is easiest for me to do). Give me a few days I'll be tied up tomorrow (always on Tuesday) .

Oh! does anyone know where I can find a bowl for my Model 209B 12 quart glass bowl outer diameter 1' bowl height 6 1/2" 3.3 gal.U.S. 2.5 gal. Imp.

Thank you RRay10

Hi RRay10
I recently found a decosonic convection roaster in my basement. It belongs to my mother-in-law and we can't find the manual for it. I would appreciate it if you could possibly e-mail us a copy please. My email is jrramsa@hotmail.com

Thank You Jrramsa:huh:

Thank you RRay10
I could use a copy of the manual please. My mother in law has lost hers. My email address is vbooker1@hotmail.com Thanks

Not sure you got my reply as this is my first time using this site. But I would like a copy of the manual for the decosonic roaster. My mother in law has lost hers. thanks. My email address is vbooker1@hotmail.com

Decosonic 707209

I HOPE YOU ARE STILL OUT THERE. I HAVE A DECOSONIC 707209 AND AM SEARCHING FOR THE MANUAL ECT. AND I FOUND YOUR THREAD. PLEASE FORWARD THE INFO TO ME. THANK YOU MONTANA DEB:chef:

Back
Top Bottom