What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always have brunch on Sunday. Last Sunday I made diced peaches with crème fraîche, croque madames, pommes de terre courageux, and bellinis.

Today I am preparing diced pineapple with Crema Mexicana, chorizo and egg enchiladas, Mexican rice, Bush's Black Bean Fiesta, and Mimosas with fresh squeezed Valencia orange juice and Jaume Serra Cristalino Brut Cava

Just finished a bacon and cheese omelette, whole wheat toast, banana, and English breakfast tea.

Sir Loin:

Love a good old croque madame. Simplicity is frequently best in cooking isn't it?

I would rather make a salad with the ingredients and eat that.

Me too! Have I mentioned drinking this stuff is really bad!? I froze the leftovers in ice trays but even that seemed like a waste of time. I hate wasting but maybe I'll find a use for it yet.
It's a very good laxative, just thinking of drinking it makes you wanna poop yourself :LOL:

I've had 1, 2 no 3 cups of coffee! I've been up since 5 am and even now 4 hours later I've only managed to get myself as far as making my bed. Think I've caught a bug, my stomach sounds like a washing machine on spin and my head belongs to someone else this morning lol!
Think I'll just have a slice of toast with marmite later, much much later!

:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Me too! Have I mentioned drinking this stuff is really bad!? I froze the leftovers in ice trays but even that seemed like a waste of time. I hate wasting but maybe I'll find a use for it yet.
It's a very good laxative, just thinking of drinking it makes you wanna poop yourself :LOL:

Snip 13 said:
Maybe I'll threaten my kids with it when they're naughty :LOL:
Still get nauseous when I think about it :sick:
I want to eat healthy and I enjoy good food but this stuff is taking it a step too far! I'm not a compost heap!

That's it!!!! Throw those cubes in the compost heap. That is your answer on what to do with them. That isn't going to waste! It's recycling!! You would feel so good about yourself. Yes...it would make really good compost!

Maybe I'll threaten my kids with it when they're naughty :LOL:
Still get nauseous when I think about it :sick:
I want to eat healthy and I enjoy good food but this stuff is taking it a step too far! I'm not a compost heap!
You just keep'em coming I really needed a good laugh today!
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's it!!!! Throw those cubes in the compost heap. That is your answer on what to do with them. That isn't going to waste! It's recycling!! You would feel so good about yourself. Yes...it would make really good compost!

I've put some in my ownly pot plant, no longer have a garden darnit!
I've tossed the rest. Nevermind the waste, drinking half of the jug was punishment enough :angel:

39817-albums888-picture5095.jpg
Basted eggs+

Back
Top Bottom